HEAVY DUTY FIXED MARINE WINDOW – SERIES 1250
Marine Window For Use In:
- Coastal Cruisers
- Pilot Houses
- Jet Boats
The Series 1250 is a clamp ring window designed specifically for the most severe marine applications. It is offered only as a stationary (non-opening) window. It features a choice of 3/8″ or 1/2″ glass. Frames are available in anodized black, anodized clear, or a selection of powder coat colors.
Installation is quick and easy. You simply push the window into the rough opening and fasten the interior clamp ring to the inside of the window frame for a water-tight exterior and factory finished interior. For boats where this installation type may present problems, we can also eliminate the interior trim ring and drill and countersink holes in the exterior flange for easier exterior fastened installation.
- Shapes: Rectangle, Parallelogram, Single Slope, and others
- Mounting: Trim Ring
- Wall Thickness: 1/8″ to 2-1/2″
- Radius: 2-1/2″, 3-0″ or mitered corners available
- Frame Depth: 1-1/4″
- Glass: 3/8″ or 1/2″ tempered glass
- Glass Tint: Clear, Solar Grey (Special Order)
- Frame: Anodized Clear (Silver), or a selection of powder coat colors.
- Standard Amenities: Window, trim ring, stainless steel fastners, and flange seal tape
Specification Sheet Printable Version
Installation Guide Printable Version