The Original Bunk Windows
Also known as van bunk windows or half slider windows
Bunk windows are small sliding windows that are often used to provide good ventilation in the sleeping or “bunk” area of a campervan.
Built Better. Stronger. Made in the USA.
Universal Bunk Window. Fits All Conversion Vans: Sprinter, ProMaster, Transit
|Interior Frame-Fit Dimensions:||(W x H):35-3/4″ x 9-3/4|
|Exterior Flange Dimensions:||(W x H): 37-1/4″ x 11-1/4|
Specifications for Bunk Windows
- 1/4” Automotive Dark Solar Privacy Tempered Glass
- High-End RV Sash Lock for Added Security
- Sliding and Removable Charcoal Aluminum Wire Mesh Screen
- Matte Black Automotive Powder Coated Aluminum Extrusions
- Interior Clamp-Ring for Sheet Metal Clamp Thickness
- Color-Keyed Installation Hardware Included
- Closed-Cell Polyvinyl Chloride Foam Glazing Tape Included for Water-Tight Installation
More About Bunk Windows
The Original Bunk Windows use an Automotive Dark Solar Privacy Tempered Glass that is ¼” in thickness. This technology has been proven to block up to 99.9% of UVA and UVB Rays, reduce glare, lower heat caused by IR (Infrared Rays), and protects your upholstery from fading or cracking due to overexposure to direct sunlight.
The Automotive Dark Solar Privacy Tempered Glass windows manufactured by Peninsula Glass are of the highest quality in the industry. They are manufactured using solid tempered glass, PVC foam-glazing tape for insulation and water resistance, matte black powder-coated aluminum extrusions, and high-end RV Sash Lock for added security.
If you have a van or any vehicle that needs bunk windows, whether van bunk windows or half slider windows, you must contact Motion Windows to make sure you have the one with high-quality materials.
Van Windows Installation
Installation Guide Printable Version