Emergency Response & Specialty Vehicle Windows
Peninsula Glass has produced top-quality windows for the specialty vehicle market for over 30 years. Many of the leading names in this industry across the country choose Motion Windows for their overall durability and performance.
Whether you are seeking a price-conscious economy-level solution or require the look and performance of our RV Elite series of windows, we can build a design that will help keep you on top of this über competitive industry.
Many choices, including glass tint, frame style, and shape, are options that help your custom build a window just right for your application. Glass tints range from clear, solex (green), solar bronze, solar gray, solar cool bronze (mirror finish) and dark gray. We manufacture virtually any shape, including rectangles, single slopes, parallelograms, and trapezoids.
Other choices include the direction of the slide, glass thickness, and mounting method.
- 6063 Marine-Grade Anodized Aluminum
- ANSI Z97.1 Certified Tempered Safety Glass
- Stainless Steel Fastners
- On-Time Shipment
For Use In:
- Fire Truck
- Law Enforcement Command Vehicles
- Wireline Trucks
- Mobile Medical
- Hazardous Materials (HazMat Vehicles)
Check The Specs:
- Economy Level Sliding Windows – Series 900 (Installed with h-type lock rubber gasket)
- Economy Level Sliding Windows – Series 1100 (Inside clamp-ring installation)
- Economy Level Fixed Windows – Series 1150 (Inside clamp-ring installation)
- Elite Single Pane Sliding & Fixed Windows – Series 1600 (Equipped with sliding screens, enhanced track system and many other well-appointed features)
- Elite Dual Pane Sliding & Fixed Windows – Series 1800 (Equipped with sliding screens, enhanced track system and many other well-appointed features)