STANDARD DUTY SLIDING WINDOW – SERIES 1200
Marine Glass Windows For Use In
- Coastal Cruisers
- Pilot Houses
- Jet Boats
The Series 1200 is a clamp ring marine glass window designed specifically for marine applications. It offers customers the choice of forward (front to rear), rear (rear to front) or double-sliding glass configurations. A unique high-back slider track design and ample face slots give the Series 1200 quick water evacuation and excellent slide capability in the most severe conditions.
Peninsula Windows can employ numerous glazing materials for safety and convenience including laminate, solid tempered glass, insulated units, acrylics, and polycarbonates, which can incorporate tints ranging from clear to privacy to solar materials.
- Shapes: Rectangle, Parallelogram, Single Slope, T-Sliders, and others
- Mounting: Trim Ring
- Wall Thickness: 1/8″ to 2-1/2″
- Radius: 3-0″ or mitered corners available
- Frame Depth: 1-1/4″
- Glass: 1/4″ tempered glass (1/4″ laminate upgrade)
- Glass Tint: Clear, Solex, Bronze, Solar Grey, Dark Grey
- Frame: Anodized Clear (Silver) or a selection of powder coat colors.
- Standard Amenities: Sliding removable screen available on outside slide configuration only