Overview of Our Boat Windows and RV Window Products
- Economy Commercial Windows – Lock Rubber – Series 900 Basic, sleek two channeled extrusion frame for installation using standard automotive h-channel lock rubber gasket. Available in your choice of front-to-rear or rear-to-front sliding glass configuration. This window does not include a screen.
- Economy Commercial Sliding Windows – Trim Ring – Series 1100 When you just need to fill a hole with an operable window, this is it. Simple interior clamp ring installation in a cost efficient model. Available in your choice of front-to-rear, rear-to-front or double sliding glass configuration. This window does not include a screen.
- Economy Commercial Fixed Windows – Trim Ring – Series 1150 When you just need to fill a hole with fixed window, this is it. Simple interior clamp ring installation in a cost efficient model.
- Standard Duty Sliding Window – Series 1200 Standard duty sliding windows offer your choice of front-to-rear (forward open with aft fixed), rear-to-front (forward fixed with aft open) or double-sliding glass.
- Heavy Duty Fixed Windows – Series 1250 The Series 1250 is our heavy duty fixed window. Our heavy duty fixed marine windows are glazed with 3/8″ or 1/2″ solid tempered safety glass.
- Heavy Duty Sliding Windows – Series 1260 The Series 1260 is our heavy duty sliding window. Our heavy duty sliding marine windows are glazed with 3/8″ solid tempered safety glass.
- Top Hinge – Vented Windows – Series 1275 The Series 1275 is our heavy duty top hinged window. This window is typically specified for use as an operable option windshield where ventilation or communication with the deck is required.
- RV Elite Single Pane Windows – Series 1600 Features our proprietary “Motion Slider Track” – providing smooth operation and the kind of longevity not found in other windows. The Series 1600 sets the standard for a top-of-the-line single pane window.
- RV Elite Dual Pane Windows – Series 1800Series 1800 Motion Windows incorporate dual pane glass—providing many product benefits including superior insulation, minimal air and wind intrusion, reduced condensation, and noise reduction.
- Sprinter Van Conversion Windows (First Generation 2000 – 2006)New windows for your Sprinter are manufactured using high quality automotive powder coated aluminum extrusions and suited with either clear or dark automotive greylite 14 tinted 1/4″ solid tempered safety glass.
- Bus/Van Conversion WindowsIf you have an MCI, Eagle or GMC bus conversion, you’ve found the right place. Give us a call today to discuss pricing and options are your particular conversion.
The Motion Windows Advantage
Peninsula Glass Company has been in business since 1975 and is family-owned. In 2005, we received the prestigious Excellence in Family Business Award from Oregon State University.
Much more than just a glass shop, we have grown a national presence in tempered glass and high temperature glass sales through www.onedayglass.com, service the retro auto glass market www.sandersreproglass.com and continue to show strong growth in the über-competitive marketplaces of boat, recreational vehicle, commercial and specialty vehicle window fabrication.
Our manufacturing facility boasts a fully integrated approach to window fabrication. The heart of the plant is a unique vertical tempering furnace. We also have a precision waterjet cutting system, an extensive array of glass processing equipment, insulated unit production, extrusion bending and forming machines, and the best craftsmen in the business.
Our experienced engineering team consistently provides innovative and practical solutions for our customer’s window and glass requirements. We are large enough to serve your needs, but not so large that we have lost the “personal touch” when helping our customers.