For Use In:
- Fishing Boats
- Luxury Houseboats
- Pilot House, Salon, Windshield and Side Windows for Boats
Visit http://www.boatwindows.com for better information.
Fixed and sliding windows for boats, houseboats and yachts, are custom built to meet your specific requirements. Whether you need lightweight windows or heavy-duty windows designed to endure the most severe conditions, our craftsmen can build the window for you. Our single pane and insulated windows are available in a variety of widths and can be custom built with either radius or mitered (square) corners. Our windows are available in your choice of anodized black or anodized clear (silver) marine grade aluminum.
The design of a Peninsula Glass Coastal Motion marine window is limited only by your imagination. Many choices including glass tint, frame style and shape are options that help you custom build your own window. Glass tints range from clear, solex (green), solar bronze, solar gray, solar cool bronze (mirror finish) and dark gray. We can produce shapes ranging from rectangles, single slopes, squares, parallelograms, and circles. Other choices such as direction of slide, thickness of glass, and the method of mounting are also available.
We view each customer’s requirements with a wealth of experience, a reputation for innovation and an unparalleled level of quality and service. Our team is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality products. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, consistent high-quality, and on-time deliveries define us as leaders in the market place. Let our experienced staff co-develop a production specific solution for your window needs.
- Custom Sized and Shaped to Meet Individual Specifications
- Clamp Grip Installation
- Fixed & Sliding Configurations
- Tempered Glass, Laminated Safety Glass, Acrylics & Polycarbonates Available
- Anodized Aluminum or Powder Coat Frames
- Select Radius or Mitered Corners Available
Check The Specs:
- Series 1200 (1/4” Sliding)
- Series 1600 (1/4” Fixed)
- Series 1250 (3/8” or 1/2″ Fixed)
- Series 1260 (3/8” Sliding)
- Series 1275 (3/8” vented – top hinge)